I'll get it all down on paper. Someday.


Thursday 26 May 2011

Smile At Your Pancreas.

If the AlyMondo Review was a baby, it would still have it's puny fingernails dug deep into the lips it once called home.

It's had a bit of a stop/start conception which seems to have filtered through into the irregularity of my posting, and that's something which I have decided needs to change. After it's recent makeover I had planned on using this blog as an online journal of sorts concerned primarily with the day-to-day writing of my first major work of genius as well as any other writings and ramblings I may be working on.

It does, however, seem quite fitting that posting has until now been fairly haphazard. It reflects quite nicely how I've been working on Necrophenia so far: a page here, a witty piece of dialogue there and the odd aternoon writing interesting panel descriptions. Which is why I am now stating here, for free, that within seven weeks I will have a first draft complete. This leaves me with four whole weeks to whip the full script of eight episode/chapter/issues into something I can be proud to hand over on hand-in day, but also into some sort of marketable piece of work.

As it stands: 70 days until hand-in.
issue one - first draft complete.
issue two - 1/2way.

artwork - no leads yet.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Mathers, that metaphor is fucking grim.

If you ever want any feedback regarding Necrophenia you know I'd be more than eager to read over the drafts. I appreciate that you may not want anyone to see your creation while it's still gestating mind.

Aly Mathers said...

I'd be well up for that man. In fact, I might just send some of it through right now! Bare in mind it's script formatted and rough though. I'm a lot less protective of my work these days, due to the weekly beatings...