I'll get it all down on paper. Someday.


Wednesday 21 May 2008

Muto - Graffiti animation

My my I'm busy today. Two whole blogs in one day (and blogs of such in-deth discussion and analysis that my brain's gonna blow out my assfunnel! I'm sure you'll agree, I'm in serious overdrive).


Anyway, just a little something that I've discovered from 'Blu'. A grafitti artist of excellent calibre that has merged the lines between street art and film. It's an excellent idea and one that I don't think I've ever encountyered before.






MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

Also, check out his website for more from him and stuff etc.

1 comment:

Kyle Sutherland Reid said...

holy faff! that is actually incredible, even more so when you consider the effort involved...

where/how did you find that?